Fluorescent Bulb Recycling Services
At LED Wholesale Supply, we believe in assisting our customers with their retrofitting processes from start to finish. Make your installation experience hassle-free, and put your trust in LED Wholesale Supply. After we have helped you find the perfect set of LED lamps and fixtures for your project, we will recycle any replaced fluorescent bulbs through our partner, CleanLites. Leave your lighting supplies and disposal worries to LED Wholesale Supply. Call us today to talk to an expert about getting started with our lighting services.
Making Your Retrofitting Experience Easier
From deciding on the right types of fixtures to finding the perfect LED brand and properly disposing of used fluorescent bulbs, retrofitting an area can be an involved and difficult process. Luckily, LED Wholesale Supply is here to make your experience more simple. Our process includes…
- We offer energy audits for companies so they know exactly what they need prior to contacting an electrician.
- We then provide a selection of products from the best LED brands at extremely competitive prices.
- Lastly, we will take the disposal process off your hands by offering our fluorescent bulb, ballast and lighting fixture recycling services.
If you’re wondering how to dispose of fluorescent bulbs when you’re done installing new LED lights, leave that worry to us. Through our partner, CleanLites, we can provide you with top-notch lamp recycling services. As a leader in waste management, CleanLites’ light bulb recycling is the among the best in the Twin Cities area. If you need your fluorescent bulbs disposed by professionals, call LED Wholesale Supply at 952-392-9117 today.
The Benefits of Recycling Fluorescent Bulbs
As more and more businesses move from fluorescent lighting to LED, there is an increase in the need for retrofitting and the fluorescent bulb disposal. At LED Wholesale Supply, we are happy to help with the retrofitting process from start to finish. Through our partnership with CleanLights, we are able to recycle used fluorescent bulbs. There are several advantages that come from choosing to recycle used bulbs, including:
- Recycling prevents mercury from polluting waste disposal streams. Fluorescent lamps contain mercury and other materials that are harmful to the environment. The mercury found in these bulbs can travel great distances once they are sent to the landfill. The mercury released into the environment is considered to be highly toxic. Recycling your fluorescent bulbs will ensure mercury and other hazardous waste is properly recycled.
- Fluorescent bulb materials can be reused elsewhere. When bulbs aren’t recycled, the materials aren’t able to be used again to create other useful products. When the lamps are recycled, they are thoroughly separated into their different parts. Most of the bulb is made out of glass, which can be used for new lamps and other products. The metal and plastic that is recycled can be used to make useful electronics. Other parts of the lamp can be used to make new lamps. This process helps cut down on unnecessary waste.
Contact LED Wholesale Supply For Your LED Lighting Needs
At LED Wholesale Supply, customer satisfaction drives everything that we do. We want our customers to have a retrofit process that is as simple and successful as possible. From start to finish, we will supply you not only the best LED products but also the best customer service. Our fluorescent bulb recycling services will ensure your project’s old bulb will get disposed of securely and efficiently. Start your project off by talking to an expert at LED Wholesale Supply about our supply of LED brands and recycling services. We look forward to working with you!